Latest news

« »

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Competition Law Challenges in the Motor Sector

IBC Legal Conferences hold what seems to be an annual conference on competition law in the automotive sector. In previous years it's been in February, but this year it's in June - next Thursday (28th) to be precise, in Brussels. You can read all about it here. The speaker panel seems to be a constant (although I have only ever been invited to speak once - did I say something wrong?): I have heard the same line-up in previous years and they are pretty good. I'm interested to see who the Commission speaker is ...

If you are interested in going, but haven't booked yet, Motor Law subscribers can enjoy (I use the word advisedly) a 10 per cent discount - drop me an email or give me a call if you wish to take advantage of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment